A Clean Garage And No Self Storage Fees: A New Years Resolution
A unique Christmas gift for your family starting with a new years resolution!
Just a couple of tips on new year resolutions that might help bring peace, a little prosperity and tranquility to your home this holiday season. If you get started right now, you could make this a Christmas gift to your family.
Christmas is right around the bend, followed soon after by the new year. Are you ready for it? What about all that stuff in the garage that your wife has been trying to get you to move for several years now? When are you going to get to that? Huh? it may be time for an early new years resolution.
Resolve to clean out the garage
Start the new year with a clean garage, and a better relationship with your spouse! Texas portable building dealers are offering the best prices of the year.
If you are like most of us, one of the biggest problems in cleaning out any junked up spaces is having a place to put the good stuff that you don’t want, or need to throw out. We can help you get beyond that, and at a price that may just surprise you.
Tips on cleaning out the garage
- Determine the size building you need based on the space you think you will need, and the available space where you plan to place it. See: Portable Building placement.
- Buy the building
- Make sure your building is in the right place.
- Pick a nice clear day so you can do much of your sorting outdoors
- Make four piles:
- Give away things you might want to give to goodwill or a neighbor
- Throw away things that need to be sent away. Sort this into sub piles of recyclables and non recyclables
- Sell, things that you can sell for a profit. This pile can be combined with the give away pile if you like.
- A keep pile for the things you want to store
Make a specific section of your lawn or drive for each, and go to work.
Caution: This could turn into an impromptu garage sale.
If your garage is full, and you rent self storage space for the excess, you may need a second resolution:
Resolve to stop paying self storage
Don’t spend another year paying rent on self storage. Don’t use self storage, store the stuff yourself!
With the new year coming up, it is time to reconsider some things, maybe getting rid of some things you don’t need, like that old poster of Farrah Fawcett, and maybe a few bills. What bills can you get rid of? If you rent from a public storage facility, you can get rid of that one in a couple of easy steps. Call one of the dealers listed here or go to your local storage building dealer. Pick out the building you like, or choose one designed to your specifications, pay for it outright, or use their convenient rent to own program and get your building on the way. Head over to the self storage place, and go back to the tips listed above.